Welcome to Our Site
Happy Hours School is essentially a kindergarten spread over an acre of land in the heart of the city. It goes by the motto of fun leading to learning combining the traditional Montessori Method with the more interactive Play-way participatory approach. The curriculum and pedagogy involves indigenously developed Rhymes and challenging worksheets given to kids making the school a preferred choice in the city. A Strong foundation for children to face the challenges of education forms the essence of the school. The Pre-school houses 350 kids from play to UKG in an academic year with 1500 pass-outs since last 10 years.
About Us :
"One test of the correctness of the educational procedure is the happiness of the child".
- Maria Montessori.
The curriculum and methodology is designed to ensure that child adds value to his growth – each happy moment, each happy day.
Why our school :
- The Play school spreads over 1 acre of lush green lawns
- Pedagogy and curriculum involves a combination of Montessori- play-way methods tapping all 9 intelligences.
- A solar heated wading pool for fun –filled safe water pool activities
- Teacher-child ratio is 1:15
- Transport facility providing home pick-up and drop.
- Nature walks through school garden and kitchen gardens to nurture love for nature
- Fully equipped A.C Audio-visual rooms to provide inter-active learning
- Science and experiment LABS to nurture curiosity and experiential learning
- Classroom mini libraries to encourage reading
- Indigenously developed Rhymes and worksheets to inculcate application- learning skills in children